T-minus 3 hours left until (or so) until I get to spend a weekend with my..now "longer-distance"...boyfriend (which is not as much fun of course as last summer was with him only less than a hour away from bonding time. But it does mean that fall time - spring time = more reasonable distance, one will be the desk right next to me ;) and I can't wait to see what doors the Lord opens for me and his relationship, and us individually. Lots of people don't really talk about their loves much, but I'm the opposite. I'm so thankful to have Rob's hand in mine, and the memories we share. The fun we have. The laughs we let loose. The moments we break, cry, yell, hug, kiss, and attempt new adventures. He is everything I have ever prayed for, and I believe it's a priveledge to be able to be dating him, even for me being the younger companion.
In the meantime, I hear a game of Twilight Princess calling my name (that is unless Pinterest continues to distract me lol.)
The best blessings come in human form <3

No comments:
Post a Comment